Sweater Tank Style

 

sweater tank outfit

sweater tank outfit

sweater tank outfit

sweater tank outfit

sweater tank outfit

sweater tank | denim shorts | sandals | earrings | sunglasses


Happy Friday!  I hope you all have had a great week!  Now let's get this weekend started!  I'm so excited because next weekend we are heading over to Orlando again for another weekend getaway!  I'm so excited to share all the details about where we stay and what we're up to on Instagram stories.  We'll be staying in a very popular area with lots around so it's bound to be a ton of fun!

I wore this sweater tank on last vacation and I'll be packing it again!  It's such a cute style and perfect for this time of year in Florida!  My denim shorts are back in stock and they're my most worn pair ever! They have a little bit of stretch to them and run true to size.  The sweater tank I'd recommend sizing up one, and the sandals are true to size.  Have a great weekend!



Comments