Black + White + Green Palm

black and white sun hat

black and white sunhat

black and white sunhat

white tank top outfit

black and white sun hat

black and white sun hat





I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend and having a great start to the week! We had more planned than we remembered lol.  We went to my mom's on Friday, Saturday we had a baby shower for my sister in law at the park and Sunday we went to my Father in Law's house for Easter lunch.  We also got tennis rackets like I've been planning on doing for a few months now.  We were the first ones to the park and were able to play some before everyone got together.  It was Tyler's first time playing and he really enjoyed it.  He says Wii got him ready for it haha!


Today I'm sharing a casual outfit that you can wear during the summer - or now if you live in Florida or somewhere warm :).  This hat looks like a really expensive version but is only $14.99!  Plus my tank is only $5!  I would size up one size if you want a longer length because it does run a little shorter.  My shorts are back in stock and true to size and my palm leaf earrings are not only super cute and perfect for vacation, but they are affordable too!





Comments