Buffalo Plaid Dress

gingham spring dress

buffalo plaid dress

gingham dress
gingham dress | espadrilles | belt | bag (sold out similar style linked) | earrings (similar) | sunglasses

Happy Monday!  I hope you're having a great start to your week!  Today was my first day at a new job.  The last couple of years I stayed home with Tyler while he was young and needed more attention.  Now that he's getting a little older and more independent, I decided to look for a part time job.  And honestly I feel like it is really going to work out great!  I love everyone I've met so far and the hours are perfect for our family so I can still have a good work/life balance. . . and still have the time to post on here!

If you've been following me for a little while, you know I'm a fan of gingham and buffalo plaid! So when I saw this dress, I was in love!  It's such a beautiful style in a nice big print. I love the length and the stylish yet modest fit to it.  I got compliments on it already the first time I wore it out!  It runs true to size, I'm wearing my typical size small.  




 

Comments