Weekly Outfits + 4th of July Sales

Happy Friday and 4th of July weekend! I'm not sure if your 4th of July looks a little different this year.  We usually have a cookout with family or go on a little trip.  This year it's going to be a cookout again even though I'm dying to go somewhere, even camping somewhere!

If you've seen on Instagram stories lately we've been living at the pool, so at least we're lucky to have that with it so incredibly hot here in Florida. I shared my first hair tutorial - yikes.  I'm so not good at hair but I've found products that really help my hair challenged self. I'll save it to highlights if anyone wants to check it out.

Also Tyler's school sent out a survey about our Notice of Intent on whether we plan to have Tyler return to school as normal or to continue with eLearning... IDK!? ha  Honestly I feel like I'm leaning towards eLearning just because we're having a spike here right now and everything is so unpredictable right now. But then I hate him to not go and get to see his friends and have a real teacher and miss all that interaction... not to mention I'd have a more normal schedule again. Ugh.  I wouldn't be super worried about us getting it either.  It's the spreading it that concerns me.  I guess I'll think about this more after the holiday. So for now I hope you all have a great weekend celebrating! Below are a list of sales going on this weekend.  Lots of good ones!

outfit ideas
tee (similar here and here) | shorts | sandals | earrings | sunglasses


striped skirt






fashion blog
top | skirt | shoes (similar style) | purse (similar) | sunglasses



4TH OF JULY SALES

Abercrombie - 40 - 60% off
Adidas - 25% off sitewide with code: SUMMER
Amazon - Deal of the Day
American Eagle - up to 60% off everything, shorts buy one get one free

Coach - up to 50% off
DSW - 20% off with code: YAYDAYS20 + 50% off select dress styles with code: DRESSITUP
Gap-  up to 75% off everything, extra 50% off sale with code: PERK, extra 10% off everything else with code: TREAT
Gap Factory - up to 75% off everything + 40% off clearance with code: GFGREAT + doorbusters
Good Night Macaroon - 30% off Everything with code: SUMMER2020

H&M - up to 50% off
J.Crew - Extra 70% off sale, 50% off almost everything else with code: GOFOURTH
J. Crew Factory - up to 70% off everything + extra 60% off clearance with code: SWEETSALE
Loft - Extra 60% off 3+ sale styles, 70% off 4+ with code: HBDUSA
Loft Outlet - up to 75% off + an extra 20% off 5+ items with code: HOORAY

Nordstrom - Designer clearance up to 60% off
Old Navy- up to 75% off clearance + 20% off your order
Sam Edelman - extra 30% off sitewide with code: SUMMERSALE

Shopbop - extra 25% off for up to 75% off with code: SUMMER
Target - women's tees and tanks starting at $5, kids starting at $4
Tory Burch - extra 30% off sale for up to 70% off with code: EXTRA30
Victoria Emerson - Buy one get one free


Home Sales

The Container Store - up to 30% off
Joss & Main - up to 65% off + an extra 15% off with code: JULY4
Kirklands - 25% off with code: PATRIOTIC
PBTeen - up to 50% off + free shipping with code: FIREWORKS
Pottery Barn - 10 - 25% OFF + free shipping with code: SAVEMORE


I hope you have a great 4th of July weekend!!!!


Comments