Weekly Recap - May 1

Happy Friday, I mean Saturday.  This week got away from me and I wasn't able to get this up on Friday as normal.  

We had such a fun day yesterday.  Tyler and I got to make up the art project for this week for school and I got out my paper punches and we made a fun picture of BB-8 from Star Wars.  I posted it on my stories.  If you don't follow me yet on Instagram find me under @TrishJolene. We also had a fun family game night and watched a movie. ♥

dress, similar here and here | wedges (this year's style and on major sale!) | bag | earrings | headband | sunglasses

top | skirt | sandals | bag | earrings


top | pants | earrings | sunglasses similar here and here

J.Crew - 40% - 60%  with code: SETSALE
J. Crew Factory - Extra 50% off 4 + items with code:MOREWOW

Abercrombie - Up to 50% off + 35% off entire purchase
Amazon - Deal of the Day

Good Night Macaroon - 30% off Everything with code: SPRING2020
Nordstrom - Up to 50% off
Loft - 40% off your purchase + extra 15 with code: XOXO

Gap-  50% off jeans, code: DENIM, 40% off everything else with code: TREAT
Gap Factory - 50% off everything + 15% off with code: GFNOW
Steve Madden -  40% off sitewide with code:SPRING40

Home Sales

Pottery Barn - Up to 50% off + free shipping with code: SUMMER
Kirklands - 20% off with code: DECORATE
Joss & Main - up to 60% off
The Container Store - 20-30% off

Have a great weekend!






Comments

Popular Posts